The COVID-19: Ensuring Business Continuity with Remote Access
As the coronavirus (COVID-19) continue to spread, manufacturers across the world are becoming increasingly concerned about the safety and well-being of their employees. To be able to keep employees safe and well organizations need to take a more aggressive approach for improving worker safety through preventive best practices and proper preparation.
How to Organize Tasks and Conduct Preventive Maintenance
There are still many facilities needs to remain open across the globe such as manufacturers, waste management, healthcare, laboratories and oil & gas providers. How are you going to manage the tasks and resources to keep your facilities clean and the environment safe for your employees while all keeping the business running? With limited resources, you need to keep track of the things are being done, schedule resources, audit your asset. So, there are many operational things still needs to be on track of and organized.
LENA MAINT CMMS (Computerized Maintenance Management System)
With Lena Maint computerized maintenance management system (CMMS), you can easily manage all these operational tasks and more, right from your computer or mobile device with web-based interface.
- Manage work orders remotely
- Manage your checklist to ensure that preventive tasks have been completed
- Track and see what are the tasks that your employees are working on
- Track your inventory of spare parts and always now your stock levels
- Access to vendor and supplier information, products, availability, and pricing
- Access to hundreds of reports, get real-time information on how well your maintenance operations is performing
These are just some of the functionalities that Lena CMMS can bring to your organization and help you to keep your business running safely during COVID-19. With the severe outbreak of COVID-19 companies need to protect their employees meanwhile keeping their equipment running at highest performance, making sure inventory is well stocked while working smarter.